2. My friend's dog, James van der Bark was in the latest issue of People magazine! How cute are these dogs and how cute is his name?
3. Our Easter was so much fun. Olivia came down the stairs and saw their baskets and yelled "Oh my Gosh! Christmas!" Whatevs. We made peeps cupcakes, went to brunch at the Saint Paul Hotel, and the kids wore their Easter finest and I was so obsessed with Liam's little suit.
The salmon couscous was amazing!
Not a fan of the rabbit.
"We need to lift up our dresses when we walk up stairs mama. Just like Cinderella did"
4. Saturday morning Rich handed me cash and said, "Go get a pedicure and go shopping. I got the kids all day today. Take your time." I was suspicious and slowly grabbed the money from him asking why.
Rich: Cause I love you.
He then ran away upstairs yelling "Oh and I'm going golfing Monday all day!"
Went shopping, got a pedi, and got martinis with my friend afterwards.
I bought perfume, face lotion, and mascara which I'm returning. I figured the cost of the mascara would make magic happen but I'm still forever loyal to cheapo drugstore mascara. #LorealForTheWin
5. Go to my shop to pick up one of these new adorable organic cotton knit newborn beanies that fit up to size 3 months. Also, I'm gifting these to a few celebrities and can't wait to see them on their babes!
6. As an Etsy-er this made me laugh